- REDIRECT Template:Infobox power
It is a good choice as the power does solid damage and makes you sticky, as well as doing respectable damage if they run away from you. [Char-op Swordmage]
- The hit line was changed from "start of its turn and moves away" with "start of its next turn and moves away during that turn."
- Blighting Power (requires Shadar-kai: The damage dealt by moving away is thunder and necrotic, and the power gains the necrotic keyword.
- Boominator: Booming blade abuse
- Rose King's Shield (requires using longsword): Gain 5 temporary hitpoints if you hit with the power, or 10 if you moved more than 2 squares during that turn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.