| This article does not cite its references or sources.|
Please help improve this article by introducing appropriate citations. If you are using this information for your own research, campaign, or general interest, you should not rely on its accuracy.
|Abilities|| Wisdom and either|
Intelligence or Charisma
|Languages||Common + 2|
|Avg. height||6´ 1˝–6´ 6˝|
|Avg. weight||175 – 280 lb.|
In appearance, devas are very similar to humans, but with an unearthly beauty and uncanny stillness about them. They are almost as tall as dragonborn, but much more slender.
- Average Height: 6´ 1˝–6´ 6˝
- Average Weight: 175–280 lb.
- Ability Scores: Wisdom, and [Dr397:2]
- Size: Medium
- Speed: Average squares
- Vision: Normal
- Languages: Common, choice of two others
- Skill Bonuses: History, Religion
- Astral Majesty: You have a minor bonus to all defenses against attacks made by bloodied creatures.
- Astral Resistance: You have a resistance to necrotic damage and radiant damage equal to a moderate number + one-half your level.
- Immortal Origin: Your spirit is native to the Astral Sea, so you are considered an immortal creature for the purpose of effects that relate to creature origin.
- Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes: You can use memory of a thousand lifetimes as an encounter power.
Deva specific feats
- Astral Renewal (11th level): When Astral Resistance reduces damage, get +2 bonus to next attack roll.
Deva Paragon paths
Refer to the Deva section on the paragon paths page.
- Dragon Magazine 374, Ecology of the Deva, page 41.
- Player's Handbook 2
- While Devas are 4th editions equivalents to Asimars from other editions of Dungeons and Dragons, the Samsaran race from the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game based off of Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 edition, are also quite similar to Devas. They too have blue skin, go through a cycle of reincarnation, and have a closer connection to the divine than other races.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.