- Average Height: 5´ 4˝–6´ 0˝
- Average Weight: 130–170 lb.
- Ability Scores: +2 Dexterity, and [HotFK:246]
- Size: Medium
- Speed: 6 squares (30 feet)
- Vision: Darkvision
- Languages: Common, Elven
- Skill Bonuses: +2 Intimidate, +2 Stealth
- Fey Origin: Your ancestors were native to the Feywild, so you are considered a fey creature for the purpose of effects that relate to creature origin.
- Trance: Rather than sleep, drow enter a meditative state known as trance. You need to spend 4 hours in this state to gain the same benefits other races gain from taking a 6-hour extended rest. While in a trance, you are fully aware of your surroundings and notice approaching enemies and other events as normal.
- Lolthtouched: You have your choice of either the cloud of darkness or darkfire power.[HotFK:246]
- Heroic Tier
- Drow Fighting Style (Dex 15)
- Drow Heretic
- Instinctive Darkness (requires Cloud of Darkness)
- Lolth's Meat
- Shadowslip (requires Cloud of Darkness)
- Paragon Tier
- Flickering Shroud
- Highborn Drow - allows using Webs of Darkness
- Master of Fire and Darkness
Racial Utility powersEdit
- Levitation (2) [Dr405]nbsp;405 (November 2011)">Dr405]
- Glimmering forms (2) [Dr405]nbsp;405 (November 2011)">Dr405]
- Vanish from view (6) [Dr405]nbsp;405 (November 2011)">Dr405]
- Continuous levitation (6) [Dr405]nbsp;405 (November 2011)">Dr405]
- Quell magic (10) [Dr405]nbsp;405 (November 2011)">Dr405]
- Dark doorway (16) [Dr405]nbsp;405 (November 2011)">Dr405]
- Before essentials, Lolthtouched allowed using either Cloud of Darkness or Darkfire once per encounter. Some feats expecting this have not been updated.
- Dragon 367, Children of Darkness, page 31 (Forgotten Realms)