| This article does not cite its references or sources.|
Please help improve this article by introducing appropriate citations. If you are using this information for your own research, campaign, or general interest, you should not rely on its accuracy.
|Abilities|| Intelligence, and either|
Dexterity or Charisma
|Languages||Common and Elven|
|Traits|| Fey Origin|
|Avg. height|| 3'4"–3'8"|
|Avg. weight|| 50–75 lbs.|
- Fey Origin: Your ancestors were native to the Feywild, so you are considered a fey creature for the purpose of effects that relate to creature origin.
- Master Trickster: Once per encounter, you can use the wizard cantrip ghost sound as a minor action.
- Reactive Stealth: If you have any cover or concealment when you make an initiative check, you can make a Stealth check.
- Trickster's Cunning: You have a moderate racial bonus to saving throws against illusions.
- Fade Away: You can use fade away as an encounter power.
- Armored Warrenguard[Dr384:60]
- Distracting Challenge[Dr384:60] (Paladin, Divine Challenge)
- Enshrouding Touch[Dr384:60] (Paladin, Lay on hands or virtue's Touch)
Gnome Paragon paths
Refer to the Gnome section of the paragon paths page.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.