| This article does not cite its references or sources.|
Please help improve this article by introducing appropriate citations. If you are using this information for your own research, campaign, or general interest, you should not rely on its accuracy.
|Abilities|| Dexterity, and either|
Strength or Constitution
|Traits|| Furious Assault|
|Avg. height||5´ 9˝–6´ 4˝|
|Avg. weight||155–225 lb.|
- Average Height: 5´ 9˝–6´ 4˝
- Average Weight: 155–225 lb.
- Ability Scores: Dexterity, and [U :E2]
- Size: Medium
- Speed: Average squares
- Vision: Low-light
- Languages: Common, Giant
- Skill Bonuses: Endurance, Intimidate
- Furious Assault: You gain the furious assault racial power.
- Half-orc Resilience: The first time you are bloodied during an encounter, you gain a moderate amount of temporary hit points. The temporary hit points by this same amount at 11th level and at 21st level.
- Swift Charge: You gain a +2 bonus to speed when charging.
These feats have the half-orc race as a prerequisite. Additional prerequisites are noted.
|Heroic tier (any level)||Paragon tier (11th level or higher)|
|Epic tier (21st level or higher)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.